As you may or may not know, one of my gigs is writing a monthly blog about my slice of the New York theatre scene. Enjoy my musings on the two pieces I saw this month, the lackluster “Dog and Wolf” at 59E59th and the far more engaging rumination on growing old as a Gen Xer, “Extinction” at the Cherry Lane Theater by clicking here…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory