Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory