Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Stalled, but only briefly
- Is There Any Reason to Hang On To Old Business Cards?
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- An Interview with Kevin Kerr: TEAR THE CURTAIN in Toronto
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory