Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Freelance Writing Site PeoplePerHour takes sexism to an unfunny place on April Fools Day 2014
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory