Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Jerry-rigged Low Sodium Ramen
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Theater Review: "Eternal Equinox" by Joyce Sachs, 59E59
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory