Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Homework Takeaway #2: Weak Force Expansion & Limited Elasticity
- Context and Bagels
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory