Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- THEATER REVIEW: "Insidious" at Road Less Traveled Productions, Buffalo, New York
- The Independent's New Stance on Gender-Biased Books
- THEATER REVIEW: "Raft of the Medusa" at Cherry Lane Theater
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory