The friends whose conversation I mentioned in my previous post have agreed to let me share their conversation; by reading the text in the images below, you can read their conversation. The article they’re reacting to is available here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Vagina Blogs: NYC #Vaginagate #Solidarity Event
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory