The friends whose conversation I mentioned in my previous post have agreed to let me share their conversation; by reading the text in the images below, you can read their conversation. The article they’re reacting to is available here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Writing Inspiration Through Peer Interaction
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Leather Skirt Diet
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory