The friends whose conversation I mentioned in my previous post have agreed to let me share their conversation; by reading the text in the images below, you can read their conversation. The article they’re reacting to is available here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Huge Writing Announcement: "Hot Mess: speculative fiction about climate change" - Kindle, Smashwords & Nook
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Today I'm a Cat In a Hurricane (Blog, NaNoWriMo 2013)
- GUEST POST: Slaughtering The Sacred Cow // (The Hugo Awards Fiasco)
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory