Previously removed due to gun-jump publishing on my part, my review of “The Sphinx Winx” is now once again available for your reading pleasure:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Huge Writing Announcement: "Hot Mess: speculative fiction about climate change" - Kindle, Smashwords & Nook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory