Previously removed due to gun-jump publishing on my part, my review of “The Sphinx Winx” is now once again available for your reading pleasure:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory