Previously removed due to gun-jump publishing on my part, my review of “The Sphinx Winx” is now once again available for your reading pleasure:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Dear UPS, your service is terrible.
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Editing Services
- Jerry-rigged Low Sodium Ramen
- The Leather Skirt Diet
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory