Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- The Vagina Blogs: NYC #Vaginagate #Solidarity Event
- THEATER REVIEW: "Raft of the Medusa" at Cherry Lane Theater
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Way Healthy Pancakes (Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Flourless, Delicious)
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory