Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Writers! A Place to Keep Your Plot Bunnies
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory