Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- An Interview with Kevin Kerr: TEAR THE CURTAIN in Toronto
- Please Bear This In Mind When Submitting Your Bid
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Theater Review: MANGELLA by Ken Ferrigni at The Drilling Company
- Keep Calm & Carry On
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory