Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory