Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Vagina Blogs: NYC #Vaginagate #Solidarity Event
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory