Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Why I Gave Up On @Aereo
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory