Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Writing Inspiration Through Peer Interaction
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Leather Skirt Diet
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory