Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- Stuff That's Worth Your Time
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory