Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- "Encouragement" With a Side of Tone Policing
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Four Reasons I'm Obsessed With Apple Cider Vinegar
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory