Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- What You Wanted When You Moved To New York City
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- About Me
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Permission to Take it Easy
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory