Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Can we please bring back "Patriotard"?
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- REVIEW: Alice in Black and White at 59E59
- Why It's Not Okay To Call A Nine Year Old Girl A Cunt
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory