Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Boeing, Boring: Boeing Boeing at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre, Jamestown, NY
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- "Portlandia" - "Little Britain" for Americans
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory