Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- The City's Son & The Glass Republic: The Best YA Fantasy Novels I've Read In Ages
- Black Mirror, Blunt Teeth
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Thinning the Book-Herd
- THEATER REVIEW: "The Play About The Coach" by Paden Fallis
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
Books For SaleGoodreads.