Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- When Voting 3rd Party Might Mean Voting for Clinton
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- THEATER REVIEW: "Raft of the Medusa" at Cherry Lane Theater
- Context and Bagels
- About Rachel
- Theater Review: BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON at ART of WNY in Buffalo
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory