Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- SHORT FRICTIONS: Collecting a Collection of Short Stories
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory