What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Update: OMG IT'S (sort of but not really) DONE!/The Peggy Carter Project
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- About Me
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory