What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Now for Kindle! Mousewings: a post-apocalyptic urban fairy tale
- Just Start
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory