What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- About Rachel
- Mailing List
- My Books
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
- Theater Review: BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON at ART of WNY in Buffalo
- Editing Services
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory