What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Black Mirror, Blunt Teeth
- The City's Son & The Glass Republic: The Best YA Fantasy Novels I've Read In Ages
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Is There Any Reason to Hang On To Old Business Cards?
- This Is Not A Movie Review Of “Safety Not Guaranteed”
- Way Healthy Pancakes (Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Flourless, Delicious)
Books For SaleGoodreads.