What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Four Reasons I'm Obsessed With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory