What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- GUEST POST: Slaughtering The Sacred Cow // (The Hugo Awards Fiasco)
- 4 Ways To Screw Brands & Influence Metrics
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
- For Self-Published Authors, Restoring Your eBook Price Comes With A Catch-22
- Thai Protesters Adopting the Hunger Games Salute: Valid Expression, or Intellectual Bankruptcy?
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory