What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Boeing, Boring: Boeing Boeing at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre, Jamestown, NY
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- The Donners are Deaded: Discussion of a Work in Progress
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory