I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- THEATER REVIEW: "New Works 4: International Short Play Festival" at the Richmond Shepard Theatre
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory