I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Top Posts & Pages
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- "Encouragement" With a Side of Tone Policing
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- Four Reasons I'm Obsessed With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Playing It Cool - now available on Amazon Kindle Select
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory