I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- David Tennant & An Accent Piece: Broadchurch, Gracepoint, FOX & Adaptations
- Writers! A Place to Keep Your Plot Bunnies
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory