I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Top Posts & Pages
- Black Mirror, Blunt Teeth
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- About Me
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Your Mind Is Beautiful, Your Notes Need Not Be
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Freelance Writing Site PeoplePerHour takes sexism to an unfunny place on April Fools Day 2014
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
Books For SaleGoodreads.