I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Please Bear This In Mind When Submitting Your Bid
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- Raising Spirits - The Balancing Act
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory