I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- About Rachel
- An Interview with Kevin Kerr: TEAR THE CURTAIN in Toronto
- THEATER REVIEW: "Insidious" at Road Less Traveled Productions, Buffalo, New York
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory