I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "Jagannath" by Karen Tidbeck
- Thoughts on Succeeding as a Modern-Day Author
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- THEATER REVIEW: The Man Who Ate Michael Rockefeller at the ArcLight Theater
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- The Leather Skirt Diet