I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- About Me
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Theater Review: BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON at ART of WNY in Buffalo
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory