I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- THEATER REVIEW: "Two-Man Kidnapping Rule" at the New Ohio Theatre
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Technology Review: Vizualize.Me Graphic Resume Builder
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Samsung Chromebook Update
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory