I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Editing Services
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Yes, All Women
- THEATER REVIEW: "Raft of the Medusa" at Cherry Lane Theater
- Buy My Books!
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory