I’m still chipping away at Elegant Universe, and have just finished watching Michael Frayn’s Copenhagen – the version starring Daniel Craig as Werner Heisenberg and Stephen Rea as Neils Bohr. So now there are a few threads going though my mind. Copenhagen is an illustration of how the uncertainty principle and physics can map themselves onto individual relationships; this is illustrated well in the moment where Frayn writes Bohr and Heisenberg and Bohr’s wife Margrethe, as they race around a room demonstrating the difficulties of observing an racing beam of light.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- REVIEW: The Fortune Teller @ HERE #theater #nyc #review
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory