Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- The Independent's New Stance on Gender-Biased Books
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory