Revised from its previous version (reviewed in 2001 by the New York Times as a production-in-progress, and even then the reviewer mentions it’s already a decade old) Raft of the Medusa hasn’t quite caught sight of land. Titled after the French Romantic painting of the same name, the play tells the story of a group of AIDs-positive folks who meet for group therapy every week.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- THEATER REVIEW: "The Sphinx Winx" at Theater Row
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory