Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Today I'm a Cat In a Hurricane (Blog, NaNoWriMo 2013)
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory