Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- The Uncomfortable and Painful Consequences of Being a BAMF with Crap Posture
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- I love your comments. Akismet, on the other hand...
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory