Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Wizard World Philly 2015 Recap (with more over at AgentCarter.net)
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory