Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory