Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Weekend of Epic, Part 2(A): Babeland, Fast Cars, Fast Tattoos & Not-So-Fast Burgers
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory