Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- The Vagina Blogs: NYC #Vaginagate #Solidarity Event
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- THEATER REVIEW: "Raft of the Medusa" at Cherry Lane Theater
- Way Healthy Pancakes (Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Flourless, Delicious)
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory