Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- THEATER REVIEW: "The Sphinx Winx" at Theater Row
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory