Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Black Mirror, Blunt Teeth
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Your Mind Is Beautiful, Your Notes Need Not Be
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- About Me
- Freelance Writing Site PeoplePerHour takes sexism to an unfunny place on April Fools Day 2014
Books For SaleGoodreads.