Sex can be deadly. Anyone who came of age during or after the AIDs crisis knows the line, “Every time you sleep with someone, you’re sleeping with every person they ever slept with.” And yet, people persist in making unwise and unsafe decisions when it comes to having sex – and, as shown in Insidious, currently being reprised at Road Less Traveled Productions in Buffalo, New York, unwise decisions can result in unintended, undesirable consequences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory