What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Writing Better: Call for Editing Exercise Suggestions
- Yes, All Women
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory