What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Writers Beware: The "No Pay Partner" Exploitation
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Buy My Books!
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Huge Writing Announcement: "Hot Mess: speculative fiction about climate change" - Kindle, Smashwords & Nook
- To Use or Not To Use a Pen Name
Books For SaleGoodreads.