What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Capsule Reviews - Short SF and Fantasy Stories
- THEATER REVIEW: "Two-Man Kidnapping Rule" at the New Ohio Theatre
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory