What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Mini Sewing Project #1: Draft Blocker
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory