What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Pro Tips: When Your Android Phone Dies
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- MIRANDA - A Britcom I'd Like To Share
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory