What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- In Which I Wax Verbose on Assange, Wikileaks & More
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Malawi Update: Overwhelming Response!
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory