What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- What You Wanted When You Moved To New York City
- Context and Bagels
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory