What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "Encouragement" With a Side of Tone Policing
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- Four Reasons I'm Obsessed With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Playing It Cool - now available on Amazon Kindle Select
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory