What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Malawi Update: Overwhelming Response!
- About Rachel
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- When you give away my money, don't put that back on me. #HSBC #fraud #banking #howisthisonme
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory