What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Working like a Ninja (the Ninja Standing Desk)
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Uncomfortable and Painful Consequences of Being a BAMF with Crap Posture
- About Me
- 4 Ways To Screw Brands & Influence Metrics
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory