What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory