What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Boeing, Boring: Boeing Boeing at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre, Jamestown, NY
- Pro Tips: When Your Android Phone Dies
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Yes, All Women
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory