What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Tracking eBook Sales With Authorgraph
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- "Encouragement" With a Side of Tone Policing
- THEATER REVIEW: Dublin by Lamplight at 59E59
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory