What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Editing Services
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
- THEATER/FILM DISCUSSION: "127 Hours" and "Hello Hi There" (Contains Spoilers)
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory