What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Editing Services
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- About Rachel
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory