What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Black Mirror, Blunt Teeth
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Your Mind Is Beautiful, Your Notes Need Not Be
- About Me
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- The City's Son & The Glass Republic: The Best YA Fantasy Novels I've Read In Ages
- How Do You Pick Music To Write To?
Books For SaleGoodreads.