Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Why I Gave Up On @Aereo
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory