Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Update: OMG IT'S (sort of but not really) DONE!/The Peggy Carter Project
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- About Rachel
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory