Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- When Voting 3rd Party Might Mean Voting for Clinton
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory