Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- The Uncomfortable and Painful Consequences of Being a BAMF with Crap Posture
- About Me
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Working like a Ninja (the Ninja Standing Desk)
- 4 Ways To Screw Brands & Influence Metrics
- Please Verify Your Humanity
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory