Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- About Me
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- What You Wanted When You Moved To New York City
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory