Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- Pay-To-Play, Theater Edition: Companies Who Make Playwrights Pay
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory