Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Technology Review: Vizualize.Me Graphic Resume Builder
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Walking the Road to Change: Ending Child Sexual Abuse
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory