Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Wizard World Philly 2015 Recap (with more over at AgentCarter.net)
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory