Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory