Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Context and Bagels
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Jerry-rigged Low Sodium Ramen
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Wizard World Philly 2015 Recap (with more over at AgentCarter.net)
- Marching for Bernie
- Creepy Creepers and the Creeps Who Excuse Them
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory