Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory