Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Pro Tips: When Your Android Phone Dies
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory