Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- Stuff That's Worth Your Time
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory