Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "Encouragement" With a Side of Tone Policing
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- Four Reasons I'm Obsessed With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Playing It Cool - now available on Amazon Kindle Select
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory