Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Permission to Take it Easy
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory