Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Announcing a New Creative Project: Celebrity: The Meltdown Monologues
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory