Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writers Beware: The "No Pay Partner" Exploitation
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Buy My Books!
- To Use or Not To Use a Pen Name
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
Books For SaleGoodreads.