Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Call for Submissions: Climate Change Fiction Short Story Contest
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory