Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- Keep Calm & Carry On
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory