Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Update: Overwhelming Response!
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- About Rachel
- This Is Not A Movie Review Of “Safety Not Guaranteed”
- THEATER REVIEW: "Two-Man Kidnapping Rule" at the New Ohio Theatre
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory