Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Permission to Take it Easy
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory