Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Context and Bagels
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory