Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- When Voting 3rd Party Might Mean Voting for Clinton
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Call for Submissions: Climate Change Fiction Short Story Contest
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory