Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Huge Writing Announcement: "Hot Mess: speculative fiction about climate change" - Kindle, Smashwords & Nook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory