Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Boeing, Boring: Boeing Boeing at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre, Jamestown, NY
- Add Contacts, Congressional Edition - #PhoneYourRep
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory