Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- THEATER REVIEW: "Brilliant Traces" at the ArcLight Theater
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Freelance Writing Site PeoplePerHour takes sexism to an unfunny place on April Fools Day 2014
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory