Sleep No More set off a reverberation through the NYC theater scene, becoming both a litmus test – did you see it? What did you think? Wasn’t it amazing? – among those able to attend and a measuring stick by which other companies judge themselves.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- The Independent's New Stance on Gender-Biased Books
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
- About Me
- When you give away my money, don't put that back on me. #HSBC #fraud #banking #howisthisonme
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory