Sleep No More set off a reverberation through the NYC theater scene, becoming both a litmus test – did you see it? What did you think? Wasn’t it amazing? – among those able to attend and a measuring stick by which other companies judge themselves.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory