Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- THEATER REVIEW: "Brilliant Traces" at the ArcLight Theater
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory