Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Context and Bagels
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- Theater Review: "The Collector" at 59E59
- My Books
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory