Not a lot of time right now, but I just watched the health care bill signing with some co-workers (thank you, whitehouse.gov!) and wanted to send out a personal thank you to President Barack Obama for having the integrity, drive, leadership and decency it took to make this bill into law.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- About Rachel
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- My Books
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory