Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Pay-To-Play, Theater Edition: Companies Who Make Playwrights Pay
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Driving in Weather in a Ford Focus
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory