Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
- Creepy Creepers and the Creeps Who Excuse Them
- Why It's Not Okay To Call A Nine Year Old Girl A Cunt
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory