Revised from its previous version (reviewed in 2001 by the New York Times as a production-in-progress, and even then the reviewer mentions it’s already a decade old) Raft of the Medusa hasn’t quite caught sight of land. Titled after the French Romantic painting of the same name, the play tells the story of a group of AIDs-positive folks who meet for group therapy every week.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Writers! A Place to Keep Your Plot Bunnies
- Samsung Chromebook Update
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory