Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Why It's Not Okay To Call A Nine Year Old Girl A Cunt
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- Writers! A Place to Keep Your Plot Bunnies
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory