Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Vagina Blogs: NYC #Vaginagate #Solidarity Event
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory