Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- When Voting 3rd Party Might Mean Voting for Clinton
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- THEATER REVIEW: "Raft of the Medusa" at Cherry Lane Theater
- About Rachel
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory