Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- David Tennant & An Accent Piece: Broadchurch, Gracepoint, FOX & Adaptations
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory