Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- About Rachel
- My Books
- Marching for Bernie
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory