Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Can we please bring back "Patriotard"?
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- REVIEW: Alice in Black and White at 59E59
- Why It's Not Okay To Call A Nine Year Old Girl A Cunt
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory