Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- REVIEW: The Fortune Teller @ HERE #theater #nyc #review
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory