Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- SHORT FRICTIONS: Collecting a Collection of Short Stories
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory