Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- The Facebook Detox: Reconsidering What I Need From Facebook
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory