Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Way Healthy Pancakes (Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Flourless, Delicious)
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Bernie Sanders and Foreign Policy
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory