Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory