Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- GUEST POST: Slaughtering The Sacred Cow // (The Hugo Awards Fiasco)
- About Me
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Working like a Ninja (the Ninja Standing Desk)
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory