Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
Books For SaleGoodreads.