Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Wizard World Philly 2015 Recap (with more over at AgentCarter.net)
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory