Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Writers! A Place to Keep Your Plot Bunnies
- Why It's Not Okay To Call A Nine Year Old Girl A Cunt
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory