It’s been a busy beginning of the year over here on rlbrody.com, and the pace is only going to get more eventful in the next few months. Next on the docket? My short story “Sweetheart” will be appearing in Sassy Singularity, an anthology being edited by Sare Liz Gordy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- ALIENS for the first time
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- Writers! A Place to Keep Your Plot Bunnies
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory