It’s been a busy beginning of the year over here on rlbrody.com, and the pace is only going to get more eventful in the next few months. Next on the docket? My short story “Sweetheart” will be appearing in Sassy Singularity, an anthology being edited by Sare Liz Gordy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Call for Submissions: Climate Change Fiction Short Story Contest
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory