It’s been a busy beginning of the year over here on rlbrody.com, and the pace is only going to get more eventful in the next few months. Next on the docket? My short story “Sweetheart” will be appearing in Sassy Singularity, an anthology being edited by Sare Liz Gordy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Huge Writing Announcement: "Hot Mess: speculative fiction about climate change" - Kindle, Smashwords & Nook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory