On its last evening at the Richmond Shepherd Theater, the New Works 4: International Short Play Festival presented its program without an intermission. A collection of six short works presented as bare-bones staging’s presented pieces both amorphous and direct.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- THEATER/FILM DISCUSSION: "127 Hours" and "Hello Hi There" (Contains Spoilers)
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- THEATER REVIEW: "Brilliant Traces" at the ArcLight Theater
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory