On its last evening at the Richmond Shepherd Theater, the New Works 4: International Short Play Festival presented its program without an intermission. A collection of six short works presented as bare-bones staging’s presented pieces both amorphous and direct.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Bernie Sanders and Foreign Policy
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- About Rachel
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory