Sleep No More set off a reverberation through the NYC theater scene, becoming both a litmus test – did you see it? What did you think? Wasn’t it amazing? – among those able to attend and a measuring stick by which other companies judge themselves.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "Jagannath" by Karen Tidbeck
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Thoughts on Succeeding as a Modern-Day Author
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- THEATER REVIEW: The Man Who Ate Michael Rockefeller at the ArcLight Theater
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Review: Who Do You Love? Polyamory, Politics and Affection in Caroline Lark’s EROS #theatre #christchurch #polyamory