A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Now for Kindle! Mousewings: a post-apocalyptic urban fairy tale
- Just Start
- Awesome Awesome Amazeballs Awesome
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory