A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Editing Services
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Pay-To-Play, Theater Edition: Companies Who Make Playwrights Pay
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- Please Verify Your Humanity
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory