A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Boeing, Boring: Boeing Boeing at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre, Jamestown, NY
- Add Contacts, Congressional Edition - #PhoneYourRep
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory