A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Technology Review: Vizualize.Me Graphic Resume Builder
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Theater Review: BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON at ART of WNY in Buffalo
- Walking the Road to Change: Ending Child Sexual Abuse
- When Voting 3rd Party Might Mean Voting for Clinton
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory