A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Top Posts & Pages
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Writing Better: Call for Editing Exercise Suggestions
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Yes, All Women
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory