A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- My 10-Minute Play "Millennial Ex" wins honorable mention from Stone Soup Theater Company, Seattle, WA
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory