A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- Pay-To-Play, Theater Edition: Companies Who Make Playwrights Pay
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- In Which I Am A Cold-Blooded Killer
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory