A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Can we please bring back "Patriotard"?
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- REVIEW: Alice in Black and White at 59E59
- Why It's Not Okay To Call A Nine Year Old Girl A Cunt
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory