A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Butchery, Part II: Start Spreading the News
- Raising Spirits - The Balancing Act
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory