A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- THEATER REVIEW: "Two-Man Kidnapping Rule" at the New Ohio Theatre
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Technology Review: Vizualize.Me Graphic Resume Builder
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Samsung Chromebook Update
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory