It’s sweltering in New York City, but over in Edinburgh, Scotland, the Edinburgh Fringe Festival is about to begin. This three-week theater extravaganza holds a special place in my heart, as it was in Edinburgh that my plays Playing It Cool, Stuck Up A Tree, and Mousewings had their world premieres. In honor of the festival, here’s lots of theater-related news:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
- The Vagina Blogs: NYC #Vaginagate #Solidarity Event
- Thanks, Planet! HOT MESS Gives Back.
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Context and Bagels
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory