What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Today I'm a Cat In a Hurricane (Blog, NaNoWriMo 2013)
- Giveaway, you say? STUCK UP A TREE, for free!
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Cookin' up some low sodium wasabi salmon burgers...
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory