What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Boiled Hippos & Beat Women
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory