What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
- Stuff That's Worth Your Time
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory