What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Writing Better: Call for Editing Exercise Suggestions
- This Is Not A Movie Review Of “Safety Not Guaranteed”
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory