What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Permission to Take it Easy
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory