There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Writing Better: Call for Editing Exercise Suggestions
- This Is Not A Movie Review Of “Safety Not Guaranteed”
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory