There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writers! A Place to Keep Your Plot Bunnies
- The Donners are Deaded: Discussion of a Work in Progress
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory