There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- Your Mind Is Beautiful, Your Notes Need Not Be
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- 4 Ways To Screw Brands & Influence Metrics
Books For SaleGoodreads.