There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Butchery, Part II: Start Spreading the News
- Raising Spirits - The Balancing Act
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory