There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- All Your Edits Are Belong To Us
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory