There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- About Rachel
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- THEATER REVIEW: "Raft of the Medusa" at Cherry Lane Theater
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory