There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- What You Wanted When You Moved To New York City
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Permission to Take it Easy
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory