There’s very little to recommend The Sphinx Winx over traditional B-movie fare, available at a lower price (and higher camp factor) from Netflix and local indie movie stores. Fans of Egyptian paraphanalia and themes can take a pass, since this show owes little aside from pop-culture references to Egypt. All this could be forgiven if the show were funny; alas it is not.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Butchery, Part II: Start Spreading the News
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Boeing, Boring: Boeing Boeing at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre, Jamestown, NY
- Samsung Chromebook Update
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory