What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Four Finalists and Six Winners: The Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory