What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- About Me
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory