What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Boeing, Boring: Boeing Boeing at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre, Jamestown, NY
- Pay-To-Play, Theater Edition: Companies Who Make Playwrights Pay
- Theater & Activism: The Working Theater Company's 2011 Annual Awards Gala
- Editing Services
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory