What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Update: OMG IT'S (sort of but not really) DONE!/The Peggy Carter Project
- About Rachel
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory