What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- Black Mirror, Blunt Teeth
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- About Me
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Vagina Vagina Vagina.
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
Books For SaleGoodreads.