What is completeness? What is love? According to the philosophy of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the search for love is an endeavor to re-unite once-whole souls who’ve been split apart by the gods. At its most basic, this is a story about how one person seeks their “other half” – only to discover that strength, love and completeness come from within, not from one’s constructed self-image.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Pay-To-Play, Theater Edition: Companies Who Make Playwrights Pay
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory