Some time ago, I saw this recipe for pernil on reddit. Today, I’m giving it a try – with, of course, a low-sodium twist.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Way Healthy Pancakes (Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Flourless, Delicious)
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Vagina Vagina Vagina.
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory