Some time ago, I saw this recipe for pernil on reddit. Today, I’m giving it a try – with, of course, a low-sodium twist.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- When Voting 3rd Party Might Mean Voting for Clinton
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory