On its last evening at the Richmond Shepherd Theater, the New Works 4: International Short Play Festival presented its program without an intermission. A collection of six short works presented as bare-bones staging’s presented pieces both amorphous and direct.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Fanfic, Hugh Howey, the Silo Saga & Amazon Worlds
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- THEATER REVIEW: Dublin by Lamplight at 59E59
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- David Tennant & An Accent Piece: Broadchurch, Gracepoint, FOX & Adaptations
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory