On its last evening at the Richmond Shepherd Theater, the New Works 4: International Short Play Festival presented its program without an intermission. A collection of six short works presented as bare-bones staging’s presented pieces both amorphous and direct.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Guest Post: "A Response to '21 Tips on How to Be a Perfect Girlfriend for your Guy', by a Normal Guy
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Huge Writing Announcement: "Hot Mess: speculative fiction about climate change" - Kindle, Smashwords & Nook
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory