On its last evening at the Richmond Shepherd Theater, the New Works 4: International Short Play Festival presented its program without an intermission. A collection of six short works presented as bare-bones staging’s presented pieces both amorphous and direct.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- MIRANDA - A Britcom I'd Like To Share
- This Is Not A Movie Review Of “Safety Not Guaranteed”
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory