On its last evening at the Richmond Shepherd Theater, the New Works 4: International Short Play Festival presented its program without an intermission. A collection of six short works presented as bare-bones staging’s presented pieces both amorphous and direct.
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- Hey Amanda, Can I Get My Dollar Back?
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Thoughts on Succeeding as a Modern-Day Author
- Review: Who Do You Love? Polyamory, Politics and Affection in Caroline Lark’s EROS #theatre #christchurch #polyamory
- THEATER REVIEW: The Deepest Play Ever @ the New Ohio Theatre