A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- THEATER REVIEW: "Brilliant Traces" at the ArcLight Theater
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Giveaway, you say? STUCK UP A TREE, for free!
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory