A man is dead, and a cop knows who’s responsible. Was it murder? In my new short story, The Tell Tale Tech, the style of Poe’s The Tell Tale Heart is the jumping-off point for an atmospheric detective thriller that asks questions about technology, innovation and morality.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- ACT ONE REACTION: Slaughterhouse Five
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- What Are You Doing Monday Night? (Writer's Workshop, Yo!)
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory