Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- "Portlandia" - "Little Britain" for Americans
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory