Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- Context and Bagels
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- Theater Review: "The Collector" at 59E59
- My Books
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory