Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Pay-To-Play, Theater Edition: Companies Who Make Playwrights Pay
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Swimming with Turtles in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory