Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- THEATER REVIEW: "Insidious" at Road Less Traveled Productions, Buffalo, New York
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory