Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Bacon-wrapped Mac & Cheese Parcels
- The Leather Skirt Diet
- Butchery, Part II: Start Spreading the News
- THEATER REVIEW: “To Kill A Kelpie” by Matthew McVarish
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory