Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Inspirational Poetry 101: Ithaca by Constantine Cavafy
- THEATER REVIEW: "Evil Dead: The Musical" at the Randolph Theatre in Toronto, CA
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- The Vagina Blogs: NYC #Vaginagate #Solidarity Event
- In Which I Wax Verbose on Assange, Wikileaks & More
- Theatre Review: Speak No Evil at the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo, NY
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory