Playing through March 31st, Eternal Equinox compares politics in relationships both creative and sexual. Vanessa Bell (Hollis McCarthy) and Duncan Grant (Michael Gabriel Goodfriend), two painters from the Bloomsbury groupr, spend the bulk of this full-length play trying to understand and negotiate their relationships with one another – particularly when others become involved.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- The Unfinishable To-Do List
- Four Reasons I'm Obsessed With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory