Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Technology Review: Vizualize.Me Graphic Resume Builder
- When the brain says "I Don't Wanna!"
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Update: Cutting Out Fabric #ThePeggyCarterProject
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Keep Calm & Carry On
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory