Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- THEATRE REVIEW: Why Torture Is Wrong and The People Who Love Them
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- What You Wanted When You Moved To New York City
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory