Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Eating To Prevent Inflammation
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- David Tennant & An Accent Piece: Broadchurch, Gracepoint, FOX & Adaptations
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory