Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- Low Sodium Pizza Crust Recipe
- The Revenant Recap/Review: Someone Give Leo His Oscar Already
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- THEATER REVIEW: "New Works 4: International Short Play Festival" at the Richmond Shepard Theatre
- Divorcing Microsoft, Dating Chromebook: Conscious Uncoupling & Your OS Of Choice
- Review: FunkyFlick.com, A New Way To Find Movie Recommendations
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory