Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Reading Hugh Howey's Silo Saga - Some Thoughts Upon Nearing Its Completion
- About Rachel
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Just for Girls: Monopoly Edition
- Permission to Take it Easy
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory