Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Please Verify Your Humanity
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Butchery, Part III: Makin' the Bacon
- Why I Gave Up On @Aereo
- Using Canva to Design Your Own Book Covers
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory