Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Healthy No Salt Added Nacho Recipe #cooking #sodium
- Way Healthy Pancakes (Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Flourless, Delicious)
- Vagina Vagina Vagina.
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- The MTA, the Airtrain, and Out-Of-Towners: Corporate Incompetence, or Clever Way to Add Profit?
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory