Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- "That Said..." #2: The Parent Trap
- Akismet vs. Disqus - A Tale of Two Comment Management Systems
- Why I Gave Up On @Aereo
- 4 Ways To Screw Brands & Influence Metrics
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- About Me
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory