Last spring, I saw the National Theatre’s War Horse at Lincoln Center, shortly after it was awarded a Tony award. While the production was absolutely impressive, in terms of the technical savvy of the performers and techs, in the end the puppetry didn’t strike me as necessary to the dramatic action of the production; at times, it felt like it separated me from the characters’ experiences.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Keep Calm & Carry On
- Malawi Needs Medicine Bottles
- Beyond Disappointed in Dorothy Perkins
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- Millionaire's Shortbread (Chocolate Caramel Shortbread)
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- Weekend of Epic, Part 1: Bagels, Lox, Braised Short Ribs, Gelato, Italian Ice & More
- Samsung Chromebook Update
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
Books For SaleGoodreads.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory