Erica Linderman and William W. Warren are directed by Adam Fitzgerald in We Theater and Iron Jaw Company’s current production of Cindy Lou Johnson’s Brilliant Traces. The play, which runs about eighty minutes long, is an intense two-hander about a bride-to-be and a hermit whose paths cross in the wilds of Alaska.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Writer Duet: A Great (Free!) Solution for Screenwriting on a Chromebook
- Words, Emotions, and How Your Audience is Feeling
- Agent Carter & Aspirations of Craftiness
- "That Said..." #1 // SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SPICE GIRLS
- How HuluPlus and SyFy Lost Helix a Viewer
- The Peggy Carter Project Continues
- THEATER REVIEW: "Brilliant Traces" at the ArcLight Theater
- Low Sodium Pernil - Reddit Recipe
- An Exercise in Editing, or, Why The Hunger Games Makes My Eyes Bleed
- Giveaway, you say? STUCK UP A TREE, for free!
You might enjoy some things I’ve written.Me too.
Winter Resource: Homeless Shelter Directory